Spiritual Response Therapy
Spiritual Response Therapy is a type of alternative healing therapy that helps you put your past behind you and will enable you to move forward in your life . With this particular technique, it’s imperative that you are willing to embrace the idea of a living spirit, as well as past lives, for it to truly work. Please know that SRT is not billable under insurance, and will be a separate part of therapy if you choose to elect to work in this way.
Founded by the late Rev. Robert E. Detzler (1926-2013), Spiritual Response Therapy (SRT) is a spiritual healing method that works on a soul level to release negative programing. A program is when a problem in our life starts, or when it originated. We all have problems or symptoms that have developed from a root cause. That root cause is what we call a program. We all have positive and negative programs. Although we do have positive programs, just like a computer may have helpful programs, in SRT we only work with programs that do not allow us to move into the fullest expression of ourselves.
In SRT we find the negative programs that lie in our subconscious mind.
The programs and the energies that lie in our subconscious create blocks in your current life in ways that are not in your awareness. As programs are cleared in SRT, the past life energies and soul programs are also cleared. Through this clearing, the soul is able to grow and expand.
SRT works with the subconscious mind, and allows access to your high self committee. As we work with your high self committee, your High Self comes through and helps to find the negative programming that needs to be cleared for you to grow. High Self is a conduit to SPIRIT. As your high self comes through the subconscious mind, the subconscious mind is also in charge of muscle movements. In SRT we use a form of dowsing. A pendulum is used as a tool that the high self communicates through. Through questioning, and the pendulum, we navigate the use of the SRT charts to clear all discordant programming.
SRT is useful for:
- Releasing any behavior that you may feel “stuck” in.
- Releasing health issues at a cellular level ( Always seek medical attention if needed and this is not a substitute for medical advice)
- Clear negative programming surrounding issues, people, and places in this life or previous life times
- Remove blocks to inner guidance
- Mitigate or eliminate phobias, allergies and recurring physical difficulties
- Look at any particular issue, from blocks to right wealth to career challenges and interpersonal relationships
- Regain your self-esteem, interpret life positively again and help you remove any recurring emotional/mental difficulties or addictions.
By using charts, we research the subconscious mind and soul records to dissolve any limiting energies, ideas, and beliefs so that we can change our inner and outer lives.
Remote work – absent or distant healing
The work of SRT can be done in person or remotely. Having the treatment done remotely means you don’t have to be physically present at the time of your clearing. When working directly with Spirit, there is no such thing as time or space. The remote method of clearing is nothing new and is used in many other forms of healing.
You may call, or email Jamie regarding your concerns/problems/situation you wish to clear. This may be done over the phone or absentee. Phone sessions are just as effective as in person. In many cases clients show more results over the phone than in person. Choosing which type of session fits for you is easy to do when scheduling.
Before you telephone or email make a list of areas you wish to work on. Examples are:
- Present Life: current concerns – people or places involved. People you may have conflicts with
- Health problems: any allergies, phobia, recurring physical issues, pain in the body
- Finances, career challenges: any repeating cycles blocking prosperity
- Relationships: difficulties with parents, siblings, spouse, children, boss, others
A brief list can help with the research to make sure all critical energies are cleared. A list is not necessary to have a clearing session.
Cost: Initial sessions can be up to 2 hours. Price starts at $70.00 for 1 hour, and $120 for 2 hours
See how Spiritual Response Therapy can work for you!